10 Tips For Slowing Down Life With Time Management!
Apply These 10 Tips for Effective Time Management.
Many of us tend to forget the importance of effective time management. By effectively managing our time, we can get everything we want to do complete within the deadlines we set, free up more time for ourselves, and slow down life a bit. The best way to manage the time you have is with proper planning and sticking to an effective time management diary.
Managing time properly will reduce stress and free up more time to spend with our families and for recreation activities. Here are 10 excellent tips for effective time management.
- Take Good Care of Yourself
Ensure good grooming because you will always look and feel your best which improves your confidence
- Remind Yourself of the Things You Are Grateful For
We often tend to focus purely on the negatives and stress over life’s little mishaps too much. Change this attitude to focus on being positive and you will discover that negativity and life’s little worries are much easier to overcome.
- Look for the Proof Instead of Making Assumptions
Most of us are quick to make assumptions and decisions without knowing the facts. Always take a moment to examine the facts first, before making important decisions or tackling projects. By doing this, you can streamline the task or project you want to take on effectively, or even find ways to outsource.
- Refrain from Using Absolutes!
What this means is that when you think or speak in absolutes such as “always” or “never”, you tend to never find a proper solution to any of the problems you are facing, as you do not believe that a positive solution exists.
- Remove all Your Negative Thoughts.
Instead of focusing on the negatives in a situation, focus on the positives, and ‘think positive about finding solutions to problems or finishing tasks and projects. Positivity will help you get through any crisis, solve a problem, and reduce your stress levels while doing so.
- Squash the “ANTs” Negativity Mindsets.
In his book “Change Your Brain, Change Your Life,” Dr. Daniel Amen talks about “ANTs” – Automatic Negative Thoughts. Basically this is the tendency to automatically think about everything that can go wrong. By getting rid of the “ANTS” you might find decision making a lot easier.
- Practice Loving’, Touching’ and Being More Physical with (Your Friends and Family)…
Make an effort and a habit of always giving your loved ones, proper greetings, giving hugs, and other forms of physical attention, you will find that they will open up to you, and you in turn will also feel more loved.
- Increase Your Social Interactions
Try to increase your social interaction, even doing simple things like smiling at a stranger greeting a fellow person walking in the street, or being polite and using good manners with everyone. Soon you will start to feel like part of the community and will even start to make some new friends.
- Consider volunteering. Look up a local charitable Organization, or if you can, see where you are able to focus on helping others. This is good karma, because doing kind deeds for others, will make the universe give the same back to you where people will be more inclined to do something good for you. Positive energy most definitely breeds positive results. This is a proven fact of life.
- Change your stale routine. Being stuck in a rut or a stale routine cause you to become bored and frustrated. This breeds negativity, something we mentioned previously that should be avoided. Even small changes in your daily routine can make life feel fresher and newer.
By applying these ten tips properly, you will slowly start to feel more confident and less stressed. Slow life down a bit because you CAN and learn how to relax properly. Doing this you will be able to face all your problems, and handle a busy schedule with a more positive attitude that will lead to effective time management.