5 Best Remedies for Fast Relief for Bad Toothache.
Oowwooh Bad Toothache! … Helpful Remedies you Can Use for Quick Relief!
Quick Pain Relief for bad Toothache…
As if you have not got enough on your plate being overworked and underpaid, trying to juggle an impossible budget…and now bad toothache strikes to add to your already stress packed lifestyle…
I’ve been there and a bad toothache is an all encompassing pain making it impossible to concentrate, coming often with a splitting headache, and never mind try to eat, or drink which just makes it worse. Here is what I have discovered to be 5 quick remedies to use when you have bad toothache and if you want to keep a healthy white smile and strong teeth this low cost guide is a smart investment too...(Click Here).
Bad Toothache Affects Your Whole Being!
Suffering from a bad toothache can cause excruciating pain and it’s all you can think about for the moment. Actually just a little while ago I had double the fun because one of my teeth broke and a filling fell out of another, both giving me toothache on both my upper and lower sets of teeth. Not being able to sleep of course, instead I browsed the internet investigating everything about toothache to see what remedies I could find for some relief.
I picked out some of the easier remedies for bad toothache I found online, those where you can find handy stuff around the house, and in the kitchen. Although some of the quick bad toothache remedies did give relief, the best of these was biting down on a whole clove. Trouble is sometimes there are none around the house and its one o’clock in the morning….
I have heard of this clove remedy working from someone in the family, and praise the lord it gave me almost instant relief. Later I found out it is even better to grind the clove up, and then add some olive oil so that you have a paste to smear on the infected teeth.
Here are the Common Bad Toothache Pain Remedies
Here is what I personally consider 5 of the best ones that will work for most people when you have bad toothache pain, which normally happens at the most inopportune times…
- What I consider the best now after using it to relieve my pain was the cloves. I bit down on whole cloves, but they say it is better to grind them into a paste with some olive oil or even toothpaste. The relief is almost instant. Apparently cloves have antiseptic properties that fight infections with anesthetic properties to numb the pain.
- Mix a paste of salt and black pepper with some olive oil or cooking oil and put that on the affected painful area. This dulls the pain a little, though it does burn a bit too.
- Garlic paste works well and I have also used this before and found it to be effective. Trust me when the pain is bad you are not gonna care much about bad breath or the smell. It also burns and does not taste too good either. I held a whole clove of garlic against the tooth and it helped like magic…
- Gargling green tea mixed with a little salt also helps and afterwards place the teabag onto the tooth for a little while. I used some Chinese green tea I had in the cupboard, I keep a stock of Oolong, and it did help when I drank it but I never tried the teabag bit…
- Some say a good remedy for bad toothache is rubbing half an onion onto the affected area which does numb it a little but this also causes burning in your mouth so although I read about this one I have never tried it out?
I am certain many people have used old grandma’s remedies to help for bad toothache but the best advice is to take good care of your teeth. Learn more about a great guide I have spent hours putting together that gives you everything you need to know about maintaining healthy white teeth. Get The Guide
My special tip to help reduce pain while at the dentist: I always take two of the best pain killers, or headache pills, just before I go, and this makes the prodding and poking, drilling and injections a little less painful.