How to Boost your Metabolism to help lose weight.
As you probably know, the faster your metabolism is, the more fat your body burns. When you boost your metabolism it burns off calories faster and helps you lose weight!
Below are some sensible tips to boost your metabolism in order to kick-start and speed it up…
1. Eat more often to boost your metabolism, but don’t increase your calorie intake. If you eat three times per day, then boost your metabolism by breaking those three meals into 5 or 6 smaller snacking meals and eat them every three hours. This helps your body control your blood sugar levels for necessary energy.
2. Split your exercise session into two. Two short bouts of exercise sessions per day will stimulate the metabolism more than one longer bout. Go for a quick 15-minute walk first thing in the morning before going to work and then again at lunchtime or in the evening when you get home.
3. Eat breakfast Important. This is an important meal skipped by busy people but eating a small breakfast everyday is a sure fire way to boost your metabolism. If you sleep through the night, and then deprive the body of food in the morning, the body senses a potential famine and shortage of food and so instinctively you will store body fat.
4. Exercise in the morning. People who exercise consistently in the morning, will find that exercise at this time regulates their appetite all day long. They start the day with a boost to their metabolism and energy levels also remain higher.
5. Cut down on watching TV. Researchers at Memphis State University monitored 32 girls as they watched a half-hour television program. They found that their metabolic rates dropped as much as 16% below the ‘resting metabolic rate’. They actually burned fewer calories watching TV than they did just by reading!
6. Use hydrotherapy. First thing in the morning, drink 900g of very cold water on an empty stomach. This will boost your metabolism almost instantly. Don’t eat breakfast for at least 30 minutes after drinking water. The cold water will force your body to raise its core temperature, stimulating your metabolism and excreting any excess water.
Investigate these excellent natural fat loss recipes which are also healthy and help burn off the fat by boosting your metabolism. Get a Free fast Start kit too: Click Here, or below to read more!
Free Fast Start Kit