7 Quick Fitness Workouts for Busy People! No Excuses!
Yes! There are Workouts for Busy People Too!
If you have a hectic work schedule, working out can take a back seat and thus you do not get the healthy exercises you need. Even I look for excuses not to get exercise but we all need it in one form or another…Quick fitness workouts only need to take a few minutes and they will keep you in shape and your body healthy!
To keep up with your busy lifestyle it is important that you try to be healthy and stay in shape. Here are 9 Quick fitness workouts for busy people. There is also a super home and travelling fitness program that is excellent for busy people which you can find out more about here.
- Try jogging in one place for at least three minutes.
- Do 25 jumping jacks first thing in the morning. Remember to bend your knees slightly to reduce the impact on your joints.
- Crunches are great for your abdominal muscles. Before getting in the shower try to do as many as you can. Lie flat on the floor keeping your knees in a bent position. Now place both your hands behind your head, and then slowly lift your torso towards you’re your knees, and then slowly lower yourself back to the ground.
- If you have stairs, you can do 2 minutes of step ups. To do this, simply step onto the first step with one foot at a time, when both feet are on the first step, do the exercise in reverse to get back into the starting position and repeat.
- You can also do reverse crunches after doing regular crunches. This is done by lying on your back with your arms to the sides. Raise your knees up to a position forming a 90-degree angle to your body. Now slowly try to bring your knees to your head so that your hips raise slightly off the floor. Hold for two seconds and return to start position, this is one reverse crunch.
- A fast and simple way to work your chest is by doing pushups. This is done by positioning the body face down, parallel with the floor while supporting your body weight with your arms. Slowly lower your upper body to the floor and then push yourself back up; repeat the movements. Do at least 15 pushups a day for great results.
- Squats are a great way to work your glutes and thighs. Start by standing up straight and then slowly squatting down and then returning to an upright position again. If you have a bad back then you could get more support by doing squats while standing with your back against a wall and using that to slide up and down while you do the squat exercises.
For best results do these quick fitness workouts exercises first thing in the morning after you wake up and you will find yourself energized and ready to take on the day. Due to the simple nature of the exercises and no need for equipment, these quick fitness workouts for busy people should not take you more than 15 minutes each morning to complete.